The retest exams will take place in the following period: 22.9, 23.9. and 30.9.2020 in SCH 121.5. The exact dates can only be announced once the number of participants is known. The registration for the written exam will be take place via the Learnweb courses of the respective lectures (the query has also partly already started).
Since June 16, 2020, all students can register via the HIS/LSF system [de] for the courses of the upcoming winter semester 2020/21.
Certain conditions apply:
- Registrations are possible from the opening of the HIS/LSF system for students from 16 June to 7 October 2020.
- The registration is binding for all seminars.
- The date of registration has no effect on the later allocation of seats.
- Due to current events: Lectures in this semester must also be registered in the HIS/LSF by 18.10.2020.
- "Extra-curricular studies" at the Institute of Sociology: Please enquire about the possibilities and procedures [de] before you register!
The results of the official seminar allocation procedure will be published by 18.10.2020 at the latest (see notice board in the IfS and homepage).