Reachability by Phone
Phone: 0251 83-29060
Inquiries by E-Mail
- All inquiries by e-mail will be processed as soon as possible, even outside the above-mentioned periods.
The employees of the SoPoPool support
- the installation and use of video conference tools (WWUzoom or similar),
- for questions about e-learning, Learnweb and certain formats of online teaching,
- the setup of a WLAN connection on your own notebook/tablet/smartphone,
- the installation and use of software such as SPSS, Sophos Antivirus, Microsoft Office, Open-VPN client,
- the administration of various content management systems (Drupal, Wordpress, Wikis),
- the use of programming, layout and query languages (e.g. PHP, HTML, SQL).
The rental of recording equipment is currently not possible.
Equipment (SOPOPOOL IS CURRENTLY CLOSED)
- Open area (room SCH 121.502) with 10 workstations (please note opening hours!)
- Seminar room SCH 121.501 with 30 workstations
- Seminar room SCH 121.503 with 25 workstations
- Adobe Acrobat Pro
- IBM SPSS Statistics
- MAXQDA (room SCH 121.501 only)
- Microsoft Office (Excel, Powerpoint and Word)
- Open Office
Printing, Copying and Scanning (CURRENTLY NOT POSSIBLE)
by student card via a multifunction device (costs such as copies, see below)
- via the normal print dialog from a PC in the SoPoPool (only during opening hours)
- directly at the multifunction device via USB stick or SD card (connections to the right of the control panel)
- via Print&Pay (only during opening hours, print output: Einsteinstraße 60)
- black and white: A4 = 0,04 Euro/page | A3 = 0,08 Euro/page
- coloured: A4 = 0,05 Euro/page | A3 = 0,10 Euro/page
Scanning (free of charge)
- via USB stick or SD card
At Scharnhorststraße 121 there is another multifunction device (copy room on the ground floor) which can also be used if the SoPoPool is closed.
Rental of Audio Recording Equipment (CURRENTLY NOT POSSIBLE)
The SoPoPool team offers digital recording devices and transcription pedals for rent. Rental takes place during regular opening hours.
- Students of the Institute of Political Science and the Institute of Sociology are eligible for lending.
- The lending period is up to 14 days. Students must identify themselves with their student identity card.
- The borrowed equipment must be returned on the last day of the lending period.
- The borrowed equipment must be equipped with batteries (type AAA) for use.
- All personal data must be deleted from the memory before returning the device.