Leadership development at the WWU is a top priority.
Our leadership development measures are based on the strategic goals of the University of Münster and take the personal interests of the participating leaders into account. As part of our personnel development programme, these courses aim to achieve the following goals:
- Promote the principles outlined in the University’s mission statement
- Improve the quality of leadership and the University’s organisational culture
- Support leaders in fulfilling their role as responsible supervisors
- Help leaders meet their obligation to pursue lifelong learning
- Establish a long-term bond with management staff
- Promote networking and synergies
The Personnel Development department invites you to improve your leadership skills in structured courses targeted at managers at the University of Münster. These courses are tailor-made to help you successfully handle the complex and demanding challenges of everyday managerial life.
The in-house leadership development programme is a long-term learning process and features a wide range of measures.