Application for the Ada Lovelace Fellowships
Ada Lovelace Fellowships
Supplementary doctoral positions
(salary level TV-L E 13, 25% add-on position)
Supplementary fellowships will be offered to exceptionally strong candidates in the PhD programme with the aim of increasing gender equality within the mathematical sciences.
- Fellowships must supplement a doctoral position and applications may be combined with the application for a 75% doctoral position at Mathematics Münster.
- Fellowship applications will also be accepted from current members of Mathematics Münster who hold a PhD position (max. 75%) or who are receiving a scholarship for their doctoral studies.
Advantages for you:
Ada Lovelace Fellows benefit from the supplemented doctoral position and the amenities of the Cluster of Excellence, including receiving further funding for conference travel or summer schools, opportunities to co-organise academic events and participate in numerous networking opportunities and events.
- Applications should contain a cover letter, CV, copies of degree certificates and full academic transcripts. Applicants are invited to include examples of their academic work, if applicable.
- Suitability for the fellowship might also be demonstrated through documentation of an appropriate gender equality concept.
- Please arrange for a supporting statement from at least one of the investigators from Mathematics Münster. Statements should be sent directly to email@example.com before 1 May 2021.
The University of Münster is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to increasing the proportion of women academics. Consequently, we actively encourage applications by women. Female candidates with equivalent qualifications and academic achievements will be preferentially considered within the
framework of the legal possibilities.
The University of Münster is committed to employing more staff with disabilities. Candidates with recognised severe disabilities who have equivalent qualifications are given preference in hiring decisions.
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are you interested? Then we look forward to receiving your application by 1 May 2021 via our online application form:
(A re-application is not possible).