The Intercultural Dossier is a mandatory part of the Culture & Communication and Work Experience modules. It gives you the opportunity to describe, critically reflect and evaluate the cultural experiences of your stay abroad in the form of
• a written report (see Intercultural Dossier for an example)
• other forms after a discussion well in advance with Dr. Romana Kopeckova via email at email@example.com
Please note that there is no course on the Intercultural Dossier, and you do not need to register the Intercultural Dossier in HIS-LSF.
QISPOS-registration: There is no deadline for the registration but please register the Intercultural Dossier before you submit it! If you registered your dossier in another term than the one you submit it in, please note that on the title page.
If you went abroad to study, please register all the exams (three in total) listed under the Culture and Communication module. If you went abroad to work, please register all the exams (three in total) listed under Work Experience Abroad module.
• There is no deadline for the Intercultural Dossier. However, if you intend to start the M.Ed. in the winter term, hand it in by July 1. If you intend to start the M.Ed. in the summer term, hand it in by Jan. 10.
• Submit the pdf-document via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• If you did your Culture & Communication module abroad email a copy of your transcript of records from your host university to email@example.com.
• If you did your Work Experience module abroad email proof of your stay abroad (including time period, working hours and tasks/field of activity) to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you registered in another term than the one you submit your documents in, please include information on when you registered (winter/summer semester of which year).
The Intercultural Dossier will be graded according to the Evaluation Form.
Please direct any enquiries concerning the Intercultural Dossier to Dr. Romana Kopeckova via email at email@example.com.