Files with tabs
© brianh /

Forms and applications


Enrolled students at the University of Münste will find the forms in your selfservice

The FAQ can be found here.

Information on requesting a new student card can be found here.

Studierende  |  Students

  • Antrag auf Erstattung (Deutschkursgebühr und Über-/Doppelzahlung des Semesterbeitrages) |  Refund Request (Preparatory German course fee and overpayments or double payments of the semester fee)