Installation of the Mattermost-Client for Linux
1. Software Download
For Ubuntu the Mattermost Desktop application is available in the default software center.
Start the installation of the software by clicking on the Install button.
2. Adding the WWU Münster Server
After opening, add the server: Choose a description for the server (e.g. WWU), enter https://zivmattermost.uni-muenster.de as the server address and click "Add".
3. App Settings
You now have the following setting options:
- Start the Mattermost client at every system start
- Activate spell checking
- Notification of unread messages in the taskbar
- Notification for new message
- Graphics card support (recommended)
4. Sign In
Sign in with your WWU ID and password.