If you want to send a mass mail, we need the following information from you:
- Sending Address: The mails are digitally signed. The sending adresses are:
For concerns of the students: firstname.lastname@example.org
For concerns of the employees: email@example.com
- Sender: The institution to be displayed as sender.
- Adress for reply: The adress, where the replies go in.
- Subject: Max. 80 characters including spaces
- Text: Ideally as a Word document including formatting
- Attachments: PDF only
- Dispatch Date: If you want your mass mail to be sent on a certain date, please let us know.
If you have a list with the e-mail addresses of all recipients, please send it to us as an Excel file. If this is not the case, you will need approval from Department 1 (mass mail to students) and/or Department 3 (mass mail to employees). Please send an e-mail with the above information and a description of the recipient group to the responsible contact person:
As soon as we have received the approval, we will compile the mass mail and send you a test mail. Once you have confirmed that the e-mail in its current version meets your requirements, the dispatch will be started.