- PhD, WWU Muenster (Institute of Sports Sciences, Department of Neuromotor Behavior and Exercise)
- Master of Science Cognitive Science, Eberhard Karls Universität Tübingen
- Bachelor of Science Sensors and cognitive Psychology, Chemnitz University of Technology
- Doctoral Researcher, WWU Muenster (Institute of Sports Sciences, Department of Neuromotor Behavior and Exercise)
- Student Assistant, Hertie Institute for Clinical Brain Research (Department of Multi-Level Modeling in Motor Control and Rehabilitation Robotics)
- Student Assistant, Hector Research Institute of Education Sciences and Psychology Tübingen
- . (). Overlooking: The nature of gaze behavior and anomaly detection in expert dentists. In Workshop on Modeling Cognitive Processesfrom Multimodal Data (MCPMD’18 ), Boulder, Colorado, USA. doi: 10.1145/3279810.3279845.