Library Services - Current information (January 2022)
Access to the library rooms is only possible with 3G proof - masks must be worn on all walkways and at all workstations
• Vaccinated or recovered: Students ideally show their 2G status when entering the libraries with their badge on their student ID. Alternatively, all other users can also prove their 2G status by using an appropriate app (e.g. CovPass app or Corona warning app) or their vaccination card.
• Users who have not been vaccinated or have not recovered must present a valid (not older than 24 hours) test certificate (rapid antigen test or PCR test certified by a recognised laboratory) upon entry. Self-tests without certified attestation are not sufficient.
• The 3G certificate is only valid in conjunction with an official photo ID (student ID, employee ID, school ID or driving licence). Please have your official ID document ready for a faster process.
Collection of pre-ordered loans and book returns can take place without control of 3G status.
All workstations are available again. Some individual workstations can be booked via the seat reservation system. Most of the workstations are freely accessible without booking. Group work is also possible again. More detailed information in the sesating plan)
Masks must be worn on all walkways and (new!) at all workstations. A medical mask must be worn. Persons who cannot wear a mask due to medical reasons and can prove this with a medical certificate are exempt from the mask requirement.
Borrow on pre-order for the next opening day
for direct pickup at the issue desk without 3G proof
• Send preorder to email@example.com
• Preorders only from WWU e-mail addresses
• Processing only with indication of Sports Library shelfmarks
Preorders that reach us by 5.30 p.m. will be made available for the next day. You will receive a confirmation email with information about collection. Orders that have not been picked up will be sorted back on the shelf after 2 opening days.
The borrowing conditions of the Library of Sports and Exercise Sciences (max. 10 media per person, lending period 2 weeks etc.) apply.
For questions and information, we are available for you Monday to Friday from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. by phone at (0251) 83-32346 and by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.