- Monitoring techniques/models/systems of fatigue and recovery in elite sport
- Science and health in football
- Performance physiology in elite sports
- Physiological and physical profiling of female footballers
- Gender differences in physical and physiological responses to sport and exercise
- Hormonal responses to exercise and performance
- PhD Candidate in Sports Medicine, Institute for Sports and Preventive Medicine, Saarland University, Germany
- Post Graduate Scholarship 'Science and Health in Football'. Awarded by the Institute for Sport and Preventive Medicine, Saarbrücken, Germany. Funded by the German Academic Exchange Service.
- MSc. Sport and health science; University of Exeter, England.
- BSc. (Hons). Health, fitness and physical activity; University college Plymouth St. Mark and St. John, England.
- Visiting Research Fellow, Department of Applied Sport & Exercise Sciences, University of Gloucestershire, England
- Lecturer in Human Performance & Exercise Science, WWU, Münster, Germany
- Social Media Coordinator for the Journal 'Science and Medicine in Football'
- Research assistant at the Institute for Sports and Preventive Medicine, Saarland, Germany
- Development and evaluation of an inertial measurement unit (IMU) system for jump detection and jump height estimation in beach volleyball Entwicklung und Evaluation eines inertialen Messeinheitensystems (IMU-Systems) zur Sprungerkennung und Sprunghöhenbestimmung im Beachvolleyball. German Journal of Exercise and Sport Research, 52(2), 228–236. doi: 10.1007/s12662-022-00822-1. ().
- . (). Concurrent validity and reliability of in-field vertical jump performance measures on sand surfaces. Journal of Strength and Conditioning Research, submitted. [submitted / under review]
- . (). Zyklusorientiertes Training in der Leichtathletik. Leichtathletik Training, 2022(9).
- Fixture congestion in professional football: An overview of the evidence on the prevalence and effect of fixture congestion in professional football. The Sport and Exercise Scientist: The official publication of the British Association of Sport and Exercise Sciences, 1. ().
- Hormonal contraceptive use in football codes in Australia. Frontiers in Sports and Active Living, 1. doi: 10.3389/fspor.2021.634866. ().
- The Accuracy of a Low-Cost GPS System during Football-Specific Movements. Journal of Sports Science and Medicine, 20. ().
- . (). The Effect of Fixture Congestion on Performance During Professional Male Soccer Match-Play: A Systematic Critical Review with Meta-Analysis. Sports Medicine, 1, 1–19. doi: 10.1007/s40279-020-01359-9DO-10.1007/s40279-020-01359-9.
- . (). Periodisation: tailoring training based on the menstrual cycle may work in theory but can they be used in practice? Science and Medicine in Football, 1, 1–2. doi: 10.1080/24733938.2020.1828615.
- . (). Menstrual cycle phase and elite female soccer match-play: influence on various physical performance outputs. Science and Medicine in Football, 1, 1–8. doi: 10.1080/24733938.2020.1802057.
- . (). Comparison of in-season external and internal load across a professional junior soccer academy. In European College of Sport Science, Prague, Czech Republic.
- . (). Changes in physical fitness and blood-borne parameters over one season in non-professional female footballers. Sport Performance & Science Reports, 1.
- . (). Exercise Physiology of Football: Factors Related to Performance and Health. In (Eds.), Return to Play in Football - An Evidence-based Approach ( p. 85–99).
- Evaluating the knee valgus with drop and attack jumps and the use of the LESS as a screening method in young elite female and semi-professional volleyball athletes. In ECSS Congress Dublin 2018, Dublin, Irland. ().
- . (). Individual Patterns in Blood-Borne Indicators of Fatigue - Trait or Chance. Journal of Strength and Conditioning Research, 31(3), 608–619. doi: 10.1519/JSC.0000000000001390.
- . (). The effects of menstrual cycle phase on physical performance in female soccer players. PLoS ONE, 12(3). doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0173951.
- . (). The intra- and inter-rater reliability of the soccer injury movement screen (sims). International Journal of Sports Physical Therapy, 12(1), 53–66.
- . (). Effects of menstrual cycle on physical match performance in elite female football players. In World Conference of Science in Soccer, Rennes, France.
- . (). Short duration small sided football and to a lesser extent whole body vibration exercise induce acute changes in markers of bone turnover. BioMed Research International, 2016(null). doi: 10.1155/2016/3574258.
- . (). Impaired sleep and recovery after night matches in elite football players. Journal of Sports Sciences, 34(14), 1333–1339. doi: 10.1080/02640414.2015.1135249.
- . (). A New Method to Individualize Monitoring of Muscle Recovery in Athletes. International Journal of Sports Physiology and Performance, 14.
- . (). The effects of self-reported menstrual cycle phase on physical football performance. In European College of Sport Science, Vienna, Austria.
- . (). Sleep and recovery in team sport: Current sleep-related issues facing professional team-sport athletes. International Journal of Sports Physiology and Performance, 10(8), 950–957. doi: 10.1123/ijspp.2014-0565.
- . (). Effects of small-volume soccer and vibration training on body composition, aerobic fitness, and muscular PCr kinetics for inactive women aged 20-45. Journal of Sport and Health Science, 3(4), 284–292. doi: 10.1016/j.jshs.2014.07.003.
- . (). Individual patterns in blood-borne indicators of fatigue - fortuity or trait. In European College of Sport Science, Amsterdam, Netherlands.
- European Journal of Applied Physiology
International Journal of Sports Physiology and Performance
- Journal of Sport Sciences
- Journal of Strength and Conditioning Research
- Science and Medicine in Football