Student Admissions Office

The Student Admissions Office is one of several service facilities for prospective students, students and former students of WWU Münster located in the  Botanicum:

Good to know

The Student Admissions Office will be closed on Monday, 20th of February 2023.


  • Office hours & appointment booking

    Mon - Fri: 10 am - 12:30 pm and Mon - Thu: 1:30 pm - 3:00 pm

    You have the possibility to book an appointment at the Student Admissions Office in the online appointment booking service. Your personal visit to the Botanicum is also possible without an appointment.

  • SelfService

    As a WWU student, you can submit many requests quickly and easily online in the SelfService. Here, you can also download your certificates as well as your semester ticket. You can find all information regarding the SelfService here.


You can contact us by email or via our hotline +49 251 83-20001 (hotline hours: Monday - Thursday: 9:00 am - 9:30 am and 3:00 pm - 3:30 pm, Friday: 9:00 am - 10:00 am).

Below you will find the appropriate contact persons according to responsibility:

  • Leave of absence, de-registration, certificates, student IDs, re-registration, SelfService, enrolment in a non-restricted degree course, continuing education master's degree programmes and doctoral programmes for prospective students from Germany, EU/EEA states and foreign persons with a university entrance qualification and/or a university degree from an EU/EEA state, guest and visiting students

    Student Administration
    Christiane Bastian


    +49 251 83-22259


    Damian Bredehöft
    Dana Reinermann
    Kerstin Scholle
    Janett Straßenburg
  • Application and enrolment in restricted bachelor's degree programmes, in state examinations and in Master of Education programmes

    Marion Middelmann +49 251 83-22239
    Sonja Malkemper +49 251 83-21395
    Marina Krebs +49 251 83-21394
    Laura Sanhueza Pino +49 251 83-22122
  • Application and enrolment in master's degree programmes (Master of Arts, Master of Science and Master of Laws) of national and international students

    Master office
    Catrin Diebäcker

    +49 251 83-22235

    +49 251 83-21449

    Aiga-Maria Fiegenbaum


  • Application and enrolment in bachelor's degree programmes, in state examinations, doctorial programmes, the preparatory language course (DSH preparation) and direct DSH for foreign applicants with a university entrance qualification from non-european countries

    Olaf Rehwinkel +49 251 83-22237
    Monika Heitkötter +49 251 83-22234
    Simone Olbrich +49 251 83-24772