Degree course advisors and other counselling services

Student in the library
© Uni MS - Judith Kraft

Degree course advisors [de]

Each degree programme has a designated staff member who is responsible for providing academic advice. These "degree course advisors" can answer any questions you have concerning your studies, e.g. organisational matters, thematic focuses, research topics and perspectives.

Man concentrating
© time. /

Advice for students in teaching degree programmes [de]

Students in teaching degree programmes can contact the University Centre for Teacher Education (ZfL) for help with all academically related matters. The Centre is also responsible for coordinating the required practical phases for teacher trainees.