All applicant groups
- You apply for all master's degree programmes within the application deadline in the online application portal. You can apply for up to three master's degree programmes in one online application.
- After you have submitted the online application, you will receive an email with an attached check sheet, your application number and information on all steps necessary to complete application by the deadline.
- You log in the info portal of your application.
- You make all uploads on time. The respective deadline is indicated on your check sheet.
- Your application is complete when you have made all degree-programme specific mandatory uploads and, in the case of optional uploads, uploaded the corresponding file or actively waived the upload. Now you will no longer be able to access or exchange your uploaded files. The exchange of files can only be done by the Master's office.
The following uploads are required:
- Transcript of Records including your GPA (grade point average)
- School leaving certificate (final degree certificate of secondary, senior, high or middle school)
- Certificate of sufficient language proficiency (German and/or English depending on the degree programme)
Please note that additional uploads are usually required. Whether and which additional uploads are required can be found in the admission requirements of the respective master's degree programme (see study guide) as well as in the programme-specific upload fields in the info portal of your application.
If your original documents were not issued in German or English, you have to upload the official translation into German or English together with the original language document in one PDF file up to 2 MB.
If you apply online more than once, only the last online application received with the highest application number is valid.
As part of your online application, you confirmed that you regulary check your application status in the info portal of your application. We recommend that you log in the info portal of your application at least once a week.