Model reduction for kinetic equations: moment approximations and hierarchical approximate proper orthogonal decomposition
- Professor Dr. Mario Ohlberger
- Doctoral Subject
- Doctoral Degree
- Dr. rer. nat.
- Awarded by
- Department 10 – Mathematics and Computer Science
- . . Model reduction for kinetic equations: moment approximations and hierarchical approximate proper orthogonal decomposition Dissertation thesis, Universität Münster.
- . . ‘Dynamic interplay of protrusive microtubule and contractile actomyosin forces drives tissue extension.’ eLife 2022. doi: 10.1101/2022.06.21.496930. [submitted / under review]
- . . ‘A new entropy-variable-based discretization method for minimum entropy moment approximations of linear kinetic equations.’ ESAIM: Mathematical Modelling and Numerical Analysis 55: 2567–2608. doi: 10.1051/m2an/2021065.
- . . ‘Distributed model order reduction of a model for microtubule-based cell polarization using HAPOD.’ arXiv [math.NA] 2111.00129. [submitted / under review]
- . . ‘First-order continuous- and discontinuous-Galerkin moment models for a linear kinetic equation: Model derivation and realizability theory.’ Journal of Computational Physics 416: 109547. doi: 10.1016/j.jcp.2020.109547.
- . . ‘First-order continuous- and discontinuous-Galerkin moment models for a linear kinetic equation: realizability-preserving splitting scheme and numerical analysis.’ arXiv 2019. [submitted / under review]
- . . ‘Hierarchical Approximate Proper Orthogonal Decomposition.’ SIAM Journal on Scientific Computing 40, No. 5: A3267–A3292.
- . ‘HAPOD - Fast, Simple and Reliable Distributed POD Computation.’ contributed to the MATHMOD 2018- 9th Vienna International Conference on Mathematical Modelling, Vienna, . doi: 10.11128/arep.55.a55283.
- . . ‘Extending DUNE: The dune-xt modules.’ Archive of Numerical Software 5, No. 1: 193–216. doi: 10.11588/ans.2017.1.27720.
- . . ‘Fast Low-Rank Empirical Cross Gramians.’ PAMM 17, No. 1: 841–842. doi: 10.1002/pamm.201710388.
- . . ‘Problem adapted hierachical model reduction for the Fokker-Planck equation.’ In ALGORITMY 2016 Proceedings of contributed papers and posters, edited by , 13–22. Bratislava: Slovak University of Technology in Bratislava.