- (Localized) Model Order Reduction and reduced basis methods
- Optimally stable discretizations
- Transport processes in porous media
- MSc. Mathematics with minor in computer science, Westfälische Wilhelms-Universität Münster
- BSc. Mathematics with minor in computer science, Westfälische Wilhelms-Universität Münster
- . . An optimally stable approximation of reactive transport using discrete test and infinite trial spaces arXiv. doi: 10.48550/arXiv.2303.15943. [submitted / under review]
- Renelt, Lukas (): ‘Representation of parametric PDEs in Dune-PDELab and application to model order reduction’. 7th DUNE user meeting, Dresden, .
- Renelt, Lukas (): ‘Model order reduction for reaction-advection problems’. Minisymposium on 'Reducing the irreducible: model reduction for transport-dominated problems' at ENUMATH 2023, Lisbon, .
- Renelt, Lukas (): ‘An optimally stable discretization scheme for parametrized convection-dominated problems’. Minisymposium on 'Numerical methods for differential equations' at GAMM 93rd annual meeting, Dresden, .
- Renelt, Lukas (): ‘Localized Model Order Reduction for convection-dominated problems using an optimally stable discretization’. YMMOR - Young Mathematicians in Model Order Reduction, Ulm, .
- Keil, Tim; Renelt, Lukas (): ‘Introduction to the Reduced Basis Method’. YMMOR - Young Mathematicians in Model Order Reduction, Münster, .
- Renelt, Lukas (): ‘Localized MOR for advection-dominated convection-diffusion problems’. YMMOR - Young Mathematicians in Model Order Reduction, Münster, .
The YMMOR conference format
The YMMOR (Young Mathematicians in Model Order Reduction) is a conference format aimed at PhD students and early Postdocs working in the field of Model Order Reduction. More experienced researchers such as professors are explicitly not a part of both organisation and realisation of the conference in order to foster the informal atmosphere. The first two iterations in Münster (2022) and Ulm (2023) both were well recieved by the around 40 international participants. The next iterations is planned for early sping 2024 and will take place in Stuttgart, Germany with more information soon to come.