Foreign teaching internships


The University Centre for Teacher Education (ZfL) provides assistance and advice on foreign teaching internships, in particular, regarding:

  • finding a teaching internship abroad
  • organising a foreign internship
  • preparing for a foreign internship
  • completing a foreign internship
  • obtaining financial aid for a foreign internship

The ZfL staff responsible for practical phases coordinates and manages internships which students in teaching degree programmes must complete during their studies.


Adeline Weinberg [de]
Advice on stays abroad

Dr. Nina Harsch [de]
Organisation Application


More information on study visits and work placements abroad