The Careers Service of the University of Münster can answer any questions you have concerning:
- finding an internship in Germany or abroad
- applying for internships and jobs
- legal issues related to internships/work placements
- Erasmus scholarships for work placements in Europe
- leaves of absence for voluntary internships (Quality Seal)
In addition, the Careers Service provides information and advice on steps you can take to plan and complete an internship, including links, recommended reading, checklists and forms.