"3G" - Regulations | Vaccination | Tests
The so called "3G" regulation (Vaccinated/Recovered/Tested) is applied in many places. For example, in order to participate in events, you must provide either:
- a vaccination certificate (e.g. EU certificate or international vaccination card) with a vaccine recognised in the EU
- evidence of previous Covid-19 infection/disease
- or a negative Covid-19 test (not a self-test)
- Not all international vaccines are recognised in the EU or they have a different name. You can read here [en] whether your vaccine is recognised in the EU and whether you are therefore considered vaccinated.
- If you have been vaccinated with a vaccine recognised in the EU, but do not have an EU certificate or an international vaccination card, you can take your national vaccination certificate to the public health officer at your local health authority [en]. (Website of the public health officer in Münster [de])
Vaccination with a vaccine not recognised in the EU:
International students who have been vaccinated with vaccines not recognised in the EU may be tested free of charge by rapid test at one of the public testing centres. You will need: the vaccination certificate, your student ID and your passport/ID card.
This regulation will initially only apply until 31 December 2021. For all other persons, rapid tests at public testing centres will no longer be free of charge from 11.10.2021.
You can find the places in Münster where you can take a test here [de].
Please note: Only people who do not have symptoms are allowed to go to public test sites. Anyone who has symptoms must consult a doctor! If you do not know a doctor yet, you can find one here: Tel. 116117, in Münster [de] as well as in Münster at the weekend [de].