Wir haben mehrere Angebote für Doktorandenstellen in Spanien und Frankreich erhalten:
PhD positions within the INPhINIT
la CaixaPhD Fellowship Programme
The Institute for Theoretical Physics (IFT) UAM-CSIC in Madrid is offering PhD positions for talented Early Stage Researchers within the framework of the La Caixa International PhD program, in the fields of Particle Physics, Astroparticles and Cosmology.
These are 3 year PhD positions, cofunded by the EU Marie Sklodowska-Curie program, at the top scientific research centers in Spain, awarded the Severo Ochoa excellence. Candidates must have completed their Master by October 2017, to start the PhD studies. The international character of the program requires candidates to have spent no more than 12 months in Spain in the 3 years just before the starting date.
On top of a competitive salary, the position offers a dedicated budget for short scientific visits to other research centers. In addition the IFT offers additional funds to attend schools or international workshops related to the PhD research topics.
The IFT is offering 7 projects within this Call:
- Large Scale Structure and Gravitational Waves from Primordial Black Holes (Contact: Prof. Juan García-Bellido)
- The particle nature of dark matter (Contact: Prof. Carlos Muñoz)
- Physics beyond the Standard Model on the Earth and the Sky (Contact: Prof. Alberto Casas)
- Flavour and Higgs in Beyond the Standard Model (Contact: Prof. Belén Gavela)
- Non-perturbative QCD: facing the challenges of the LHC era (Contact: Prof. Margarita García-Pérez)
- String theory, particle physics and cosmology (Contact: Prof. Luis Ibáñez)
- Numerical Simulation of Relativistic Hydrodynamics with Chiral Anomalies (Contact: Prof. Karl Landsteiner)
For further information on the program, see
For further information on the IFT positions, please contact email@example.com
Funded PhD in hair-cell biophysics at Institut Curie (Paris – FRANCE)
I have an opening in my group at Institut Curie for a PhD on hair-cell biophysics (see details in attachment). The position will be funded for three years by the international PhD program of the Institut Curie (IC3i), starting Oct 2017. Please note that the deadline for sending an application is coming soon (February 5th, 2017).