The fresher's weekend is back this year!
This year's fresher's weekend will take place from 03.11.-05.11.2023
We go to the beautiful youth hostel at Möhnesee, which we have on our own. There are many games and lots of fun and excitement so that you can get to know each other. We even know a professor who met a girl during a fresher's weekend who is now his wife :-)
The price for this tour is €30. There are 22 seats available, if there are more people registered than seats available, you will be put on a waiting list. We will write you an e-mail where you can pay. This registration is binding since we need to pay for the booked spots. The price includes full board and lodging (excluding alcohol), so 2× dinner, 1× lunch, 2× breakfast.
Further, you should pack:
- Weatherproof clothing for outdoor games (we won’t give away more than that here), sturdy shoes!
- SEMESTER TICKET (we will use a public transit bus).
- Games for some fun in between (football/board games/guitar etc.). Otherwise, we will of course also pack all kinds of entertaining paraphernalia which you can use.
- A good mood
- Clothes for three days (that’s an empirical value ;-) )
- for the brave ones: Swimming equipment
What you don’t need:
- Bad mood
- Food (except for maybe cookies or chips as a snack)
- Departure in Münster: Friday, 14:20 at the central station (bring your semester ticket!)
- Arrival (back) in Münster: Sunday, early afternoon at the central station („Hauptbahnhof“)
When we arrive at the youth hostel, we’re taken care of with dinner for starters. To combat dry throats, there is of course a plentiful supply of beer. You can buy snacks and drinks, both at the hostel and from us, for a ridiculous cost of €1.