We are pleased that you have found us, and would like to present on the following pages our activities. To do this, select from the above categories what interests you most.
Our website cannot and should not substitute the personal interaction and the scientific discussion. Accordingly, we look forward to your contact.
If you miss information on our website or like to contact us by phone, facsimile or email, please, click on contact details for further address coordinates.
Enjoy browsing our website and visit us again – with pleasure personally.
- ‘On-chip phase-shift induced control of supercontinuum generation in a dual-core Si3N4 waveguide .’ Optics Express 31, No. 23: 37472–37482. doi: 10.1364/OE.501938. .
- . . ‘Toward integrated tantalum pentoxide optical parametric oscillators.’ Optics Letters 48, No. 17: 4621–4624. doi: 10.1364/OL.496990.
- . . ‘Longitudinal to transversal conversion of mode-locked states in an empty optical resonator .’ Optics Express 31, No. 16: 25943–25953. doi: 10.1364/OE.491697.
- . . ‘Frequency modulation stimulated Raman scattering scheme for real-time background correction with a single light source.’ Biomedical Optics Express 14, No. 1: 315–325. doi: 10.1364/BOE.476513.
- ‘Hybrid-integrated diode laser in the visible spectral range.’ Optics Letters Vol. 46, No. No. 19: 4904–4907. doi: 10.1364/OL.433636. .