WELCOME - on the website of the Working Group for Optical Technologies at the Institute of Applied Physics of the University of Münster.
We are pleased that you have found us, and would like to present on the following pages our activities. To do this, select from the above categories what interests you most.
Our website cannot and should not substitute the personal interaction and the scientific discussion. Accordingly, we look forward to your contact.
Find us for a personal visit at the GPS coordinates N51 ° 57'56.26 "- E7 ° 35'57.91". But, you can - for sure - orient yourself also at the given traditional driving directions.
If you miss information on our website or like to contact us by phone, facsimile or email, please, click on contact details for further address coordinates.
Enjoy browsing our website and visit us again – with pleasure personally.
- . . ‘Frequency modulation stimulated Raman scattering scheme for real-time background correction with a single light source.’ Biomedical Optics Express 14, No. 1: 315–325. doi: 10.1364/BOE.476513.
- ‘Hybrid-integrated diode laser in the visible spectral range.’ Optics Letters Vol. 46, No. No. 19: 4904–4907. doi: 10.1364/OL.433636. .
- ‘Multi-color stimulated Raman scattering with a frame-to-frame wavelength-tunable fiber-based light source.’ Biomedical Optics Express 12, No. 10: 5939–6080. doi: 10.1364/BOE.436299. .
- . . ‘High-sensitivity frequency modulation CARS with a compact and fast tunable fiber-based light source.’ Optics Letters 46, No. 15: 3544–3547. doi: 10.1364/OL.425578.
- . . ‘Numerical and experimental demonstration of intermodal dispersive wave generation.’ Laser and Photonics Reviews 19, No. 5. doi: 10.1002/lpor.202100125.