Scientific postdoc presentations
Five new postdocs of Mathematics Münster introduced themselves at the Wilhelm Killing Colloquium on 15 June 2022. In short lectures they gave an insight into their field of research and outlined the research questions they will be dealing with in Münster.
- Estefania Loayza Romero: The Complete Manifold of Planar Triangular Meshes
- Hossein Lamei Ramandi: Some remarks on potential open colouring axiom
- Rodrigo Bazaes: Large deviations and random media: discrete and continuous models
- Maria Gerasimova: Stability of groups
- Amandine Escalier: Local and asymptotic geometry of groups