Groups meet C*-algebras
In celebration of Siegfried Echterhoff's 60th birthday
- Claire Anantharaman-Delaroche (Université d'Orléans)
- Francesca Arici (Leiden University)
- Bachir Bekka (Université de Rennes 1)
- Christian Bönicke (University of Glasgow)
- Alcides Buss (Federal University of Santa Catarina)
- Joachim Cuntz (WWU Münster)
- Ruy Exel (Federal University of Santa Catarina)
- Shirly Geffen (Ben-Gurion University and WWU Münster)
- Thierry Giordano (University of Ottawa)
- Kang Li (KU Leuven)
- Xin Li (University of Glasgow)
- Wolfgang Lück (Universität Bonn)
- Magdalena Musat (University of Copenhagen)
- Ryszard Nest (University of Copenhagen)
- Hervé Oyono-Oyono (Université de Lorraine)
- Jean Renault (Université d'Orléans)
- Mikael Rørdam (University of Copenhagen)
- Karen Strung (Czech Academy of Sciences)
- Wojciech Szymanski (University of Southern Denmark)
- Aaron Tikuisis (University of Ottawa)
- Alain Valette (Université de Neuchâtel)
- Rufus Willett (University of Hawai'i)
The conference will take place as a hybrid event: Several talks will be given on site, in one of our lecture halls; the other talks will be delivered virtually. All the talks will be broadcast on Zoom.
Registration is closed.
Venue and Travel Information
The University of Münster is located in Münster in Westphalia. The address of the Faculty of Mathematics and Computer Science is Einsteinstrasse 62 and is listed on all common route planners.
You can find the Cluster of Excellence Mathematics Münster in the annex:
The on site lectures will be held in lecture hall M1 at Einsteinstrasse 64.
Detailed travel information can be found on the MM websites.
The conference is supported by the Cluster of Excellence Mathematics Münster and by ERC Advanced Grant AMAREC.