There is no question that good relations and networking in a professional environment are invaluable.
Networks facilitate and promote:
- dialogue among like-minded individuals
- assistance with professional matters
- formation of partnerships and joint projects
- broadening of perspectives
- strengthening of one’s motivation on the job
- career advancement
What is a network, or networking?
Networking is about establishing and cultivating professional contacts with colleagues or external partners at meetings or in your everyday working environment. Building and maintaining contacts serve to promote exchange and support. Networking is an exercise in give and take.
Below you can find information about existing networks and their upcoming meetings. Can’t find a network that fits your interests? Then start your own, and we will support you!