• Counseling Magister Degree in Theology / Ecclesiastical Exam

    Students who enroll in Münster or transfer to the WWU (degree programs: magister degree in theology/ minister's office) should contact the dean with any questions which may arise. Students who are already enrolled to become a minister or in a magister degree in theology should contact one of the residing chairs with any questions that may arise.

    The student admissions office answers any questions about how to apply and enroll.

  • BAföG

    Please contact Professor von Scheliha for documents as proof of academic achievements.

    You may find additional information here [GER].

  • Organization of Exams

    available at our Study and Exam Office.
    Contact Frau Budde via call or mail:

    Phone: +49 (0) 251 83-22547
    E-Mail: studienbuerofb1@uni-muenster.de

  • Individual Counselling

    Do you have any questions about your studies? You want to plan your upcoming semester? Are you considering to enroll in Münster or think about continuing your studies? Our study advisory service provides you up-to-date information and helps in regards to your studies.

    Contact the faculty advisor via call or mail:

    Frau Dr. Sarah Neumann
    Phone: +49 (0) 251/83-22533
    E-Mail: studienberatung.fb01@uni-muenster.de

  • Studying with a Disability/ Chronic Disease

    offered by the Central Study Advisory Service of the WWU (ZSB).

    Mr. Volker Koscielny

    Phone: +49 251 83-22082


    The contact at our faculty is Prof. Dr. Holger Strutwolf:
    Phone: +49 (0) 251 / 83 - 22581