CRC 1385 "Law and Literature"
Phone: +49 251 83-28337
- Fatwas and muftiship in 20th century Egypt
- Rhetoricity of modern (print) fatwas
- Generation and staging of authority in Islamic legal texts
- 2022-2023: Fellowship in Kairo (Dār al-Iftāʾ al-Miṣrīya)
- since 2020: Research assistant at the CRC 1385
- since 2019: Translator of the Arabic Language as Authorised by the President of the Higher Regional Court Hamm
- 2017-2018: Advisor/Consultant for the Prevention of Extremism; Conception and Realisation of Advanced Training Courses Concerning the Themes Islam, Salafism and Radicalisation
- 2017: Semester at Ain-Shams University in Cairo
- 2016-2018: Master of Arts in Technical Translation Arabic/German, University of Leipzig/University of Ain-Shams in Cairo
- 2015-2016: Student Assistant and Tutor for the Arabic Language at the Centre for Islamic Theology, University of Münster
- 2013-2016: Bachelor of Arts in Islamic Theology , University of Münster
- "Fatāwā: Rhetorical Strategies to Generate Authority in Islamic Legal Opinions of the 20th century." Deutscher Orientalistentag, FU Berlin, 13.09.2022.
- "Taqlīd, Iǧtihād, Authority? Forms and Dimensions of Intertextuality in the Fatwas of Rashīd Riḍā and their Rhetorical Significance – A Discourse-Linguistic Approach." ISLE (Islamic Law on Edge)/LAWALISI (Law, Authority and Learning in Imami Shiite Islam) Islamic Legal Studies Summer School, University of Exeter, 30.06.2022.
- "Fatāwā: Rhetorical Strategies to Generate Authority in Islamic Legal Opinions of the 20th century." Masterclass of the Cluster "Religion und Politik", WWU Münster, 18.05.2022.