CRC 1385 "Law and Literature"
- Law and Literature
- Narratology and literary aesthetics
- International and European law and comparative law
- Postcolonial Studies
- British Studies
- South African and Caribbean literatures
since 2019: Research Associate at CRC 1385
2016-2019: Research Fellow at the Department for English and American Studies at Ludwig-Maximilians-University Munich
2014-2019: Research Fellow at the Third-Party Funded Research Project "Digital Forensics" at Ludwig-Maximilians-University (2014-2015), Goethe-University Frankfurt (2016-2018) and Saarland University (2019)
2013-2018: Doctoral Dissertation with Prof. Dr. Christoph Bode (LMU), Title of the Dissertation: "Writing Back / Reading Forward: Reconsidering the Postcolonial Approach" (Peter Lang, 2019)
2009-2013: Magister Artium Degree at Ludwig-Maximilians-University Munich, Subjects: English Literary Studies and Linguistics with a Minor in Law
2011-2013: Junior Lawyer at District Court Munich I; Second State Exam. in Law
2005-2011: Law Student at Ludwig-Maximilians-University Munich; First State Exam. in Law
- 14/05/19: Lecture "Transnational Island in an Asian Sea – Afterness and the City of Hong Kong." University Bremen , 30. GAPS Conference Postcolonial Oceans.
- 26/03/19: Article "Visions of Citizenship: A Stranger’s Case or 'What Would You Think to Be Thus Used?'" Villa Vigoni, Loveno di Menaggio, Italy, Vigoni Symposium Citizenship, Law and Literature.
- 02/05/18: Lecture "Liquid Matters? Creation, Disruption and Dissolution of Fictional Worlds across Oral, Print and Digital Literature." Beijing University, Fourth Scientific Forum.
- 31/10/18: "Frankenreads." Anniversary reading of Mary Shelleys Frankenstein, Organisation, introduction & reading, The Lovelace Munich.
- 02/05/18: Lecture "Bridging the Gap? Dangers, Inherent Paradoxes and Opportunities of Notions of Postcoloniality and Cross-cultural Narrative." The Chinese University of Hong Kong, CUHK-LMU Conference Narrative and Cross-Cultural Humanities.
- 28/10/17: Lecture "Can the Empire Write Forward? An Attempt to Rethink the Postcolonial Approach." Ludwig-Maximilians-University Munich, Third Scientific Forum.
- 07/04/17: Lecture "Postapartheid Johannesburg - Urban Ambiguity in South African Literature." UniversityOviedo, 15. EACLALS Konferenz Performing the Urban.
- 10/15-10/16: 4. Postcolonial Narrations Forum, Chair and host of the conference Expressing the Postcolonial – Approaches to Verbalize the Unspeakable, 9.-11. October 2016 at the LMU.
- 11/07/16: Lecture "Postcolonial Emancipation – Can the Empire Write Forward?" University of Stellenbosch, 17. ACLALS Conference Stories that Float From Afar.
- 07/07/16: Lecture "The Search for Identity in Recent German Productions of Twelfth Night." Rhodes University, Grahamstown, 9th Congress of the Shakespeare Society of Southern Africa.
- 14/05/16: Lecture "Finding (a) Home in the Writings of Nadine Gordimer." University of Augsburg, 27. GAPS Conference The Postcolonial and the Material.
- 10/10/15: Lecture "Postimperial Emancipation: Can the Empire Write Forward?" University Duisburg-Essen, 3rd Conference of the Postcolonial Narrations Forum Empire & Neurosis.
- 14/05/15: Lecture "For Sale? Covering the Postcolonial." University of Münster, 26. GAPS Konferenz Postcolonial Ideologies.
- 22/09/14: Lecture "Undoing Magic Realism? Polyphonic Caribbean Authenticity in Robert Antoni’s Divina Trace." Goethe University Frankfurt, 2nd Conference of the Postcolonial Narrations Forum Reading Across Cultures.
- 10/07/14: Lecture "Passing the Post – Postcolonial Theory Revisited." Ludwig-Maximilians-University Munich, Literary colloquium of the English Seminar.
- 24/06/14: Lecture "Passing the Post." University of Trier, Interdisciplinary colloquium for (Post)doctoral students of Postcolonial und Gender Studies.
- Writing Back / Reading Forward: Reconsidering the Postcolonial Approach. MUSE: Munich Studies in English 43 (Frankfurt: Peter Lang, 2019).
- (with Dominik Brodowski, Friedrich Kern, Lena Schmidt and Joachim Vogel) Wirtschaftskriminalität. 7th ed. (Hochschule Albstadt-Sigmaringen, 2018).
- "The Search for Identity in Recent German Productions of Twelfth Night." Shakespeare in Southern Africa 29 (2017): 61-72.
- (with Jael Mühlstein) "Anlauf für ein europäisches Zivilgesetzbuch." JuS Magazin 6 (2008): 17.