The WWU Münster has rented some apartments in the co-living project POHA House in a central location at Bremer Platz since 2022. The city center as well as various possibilities for shopping and going out can be easily accessed by foot. The central bus station with all bus stops providing quick connections to other city districts is also around the corner.
POHA House develops sustainable cospaces where professionals can live, work and come together under one roof. The concept offers high-quality furnished apartments, flexible workspaces and community areas, combined with first-class comfort, environmental awareness and an inspiring community.
Note: The photos are sample images
- Furnished, queen-sized bed (140x200)
- Towels and linens are available free of charge. You will need to bring your own bath towels.
- Equipped kitchen
- Private bathroom
- Internet connection (WiFi)
If you would like to rent an apartment, please use our request form.
- POHA community space
- Dining Room, Meditation Room, Terrace etc.
- Co-working space
- Laundry Room
- Extra perks such as innovative and memorable events, POHA App etc.
More information on views of the POHA House Muenster community: POHA House Muenster