- . Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19): Psychological and Behavioral Consequences of Confinement on Physical Activity, Sedentarism, and Rehabilitation. doi: 10.3389/978-2-88974-340-7.
- . . ‘Using Motor Imagery to Access Alternative Attentional Strategies When Navigating Environmental Boundaries to Prevent Freezing of Gait – A Perspective.’ Frontiers in Human Neuroscience 16. doi: 10.3389/fnhum.2022.750612.
- . . ‘Editorial: Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19): Psychological and Behavioral Consequences of Confinement on Physical Activity, Sedentarism, and Rehabilitation.’ Frontiers in Psychology 13. doi: 10.3389/fpsyg.2022.816368.
- . . End-Users and Other Stakeholders’ Needs in the Development of a Personalized Integrated Care Platform (PROCare4Life) for Older People with Dementia or Parkinson Disease: Mixed-Methods Study JMIR Preprints. doi: 10.2196/preprints.39199.
- . . ‘Acute effects of heavy resistance exercise on biomarkers of neuroendocrineimmune regulation in healthy adults: a systematic review.’ Exercise Immunology Review 2022, No. 28: 36-52.
- . . ‘Falls Among People With Bilateral Vestibulopathy: A Review of Causes, Incidence, Injuries, and Methods.’ JAMA Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery -. doi: 10.1001/jamaoto.2021.3673.