The Cells in Motion Interfaculty Centre promotes and supports communication within the scientific community and communication between science and society. As a communication team, we advise scientists and science managers working in the interdisciplinary research area of cell dynamics and imaging on a wide range of science communication issues. We also support various research networks and career programmes in accomplishing their communication tasks.
- We work closely with you to develop and implement communication concepts.
- We work up our topics in a comprehensible and differentiated way suitable for various audiences and communication formats and make knowledge publicly accessible in cooperation with the university’s communication offices and other institutions in our network.
Our work includes, for example:
- text and video formats, including web pages and social media posts on research and career themes
- graphics, science illustrations, logos, presentations slides and more for collaborative research proposals, scientific publications and websites
- dialogue and cultural events
Your contact persons
We look forward to meeting and working with you – please don’t hesitate to get in touch with your questions and ideas!