- Abitur at the Carl-Zeiss Gymnasium Jena
- diploma in mathematics
- studies abroad at Universite de Bordeaux
- research assistentt at the Institute for Applied Mathematics, WWU
- student assistant and research assistant at WIAS Berlin
- . . ‘A phase field approach to pressurized fractures using discontinuous Galerkin methods.’ Mathematics and Computers in Simulation 137: -. doi: http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.matcom.2016.11.001.
- . . ‘A study of isogeometric analysis for scalar convection–diffusion equations.’ Applied Mathematics Letters 27: 43 - 48. doi: http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.aml.2013.08.004.