Applied Mathematics Münster
We congratulate Thomas Godland for winning the ""Dissertation Award" of Münster University! (german) article
Workshop "Random discrete structures"
The 20.-24. March 2023 there will host the workshop "Random discrete structures". It is part of the focus programme "Effective and dynamic behaviour of random structures". The registration is open.
Beginning from January 19th we continue our stochastic "Ringvorlesung". The topic of the current semester is Spin models in statistical mechanics and Gaussian free fields
with lectures by Mathias Löwe (Jan 19, Jan 26) A short introduction into spin models in statistical mechanics
and Chiranjib Mukherjee (Feb 2, Feb 9), on Gaussian free fields.
For more information see mini-courses. Lectures are via zoom.
Recently published preprints of the Institute
- Zakhar Kabluchko, David Steigenberger: r-Lah Distribution: Properties, Limit Theorems and an Application to Compressed Sensing (23 Dec 2022) arXiv Link
- Rodrigo Bazaes, Chiranjib Mukherjee: Positive and negative moments for directed polymers in random environment in weak disorder (13 Dec 2022) arXiv Link
- Chiranjib Mukherjee, Konstantin Recke: Schur Multipliers of C∗-algebras, group-invariant compactification and applications to amenability and percolation (21 Nov 2022) arXiv Link
- Rodrigo Bazaes, Isabel Lammers, Chiranjib Mukherjee: Subcritical Gaussian multiplicative chaos in the Wiener space: construction, moments and volume decay (17 Nov 2022) arXiv Link
- Zakhar Kabluchko, Alexander Marynych: Random Walks in the High-Dimensional Limit I (15 Nov 2022) arXiv Link
- Zakhar Kabluchko, Alexander Marynych, Helmut Pitters: Mod-φ convergence of Stirling distributions and limit theorems for zeros of their generating functions (14 Sep 2022) arXiv Link