- Foot and ankle biomechanics and pathologies
- Master of Science at the WWU Muenster, Sports, Exercise and Human Performance
- Bachelor of Science at the WWU Muenster, Human Movements in Sports and Exercise
- Research assistant at the WWU Muenster, Department Movement Science
- Student assistant at the WWU Muenster, Department Movement Science
- . . ‘Acute effects of heavy resistance exercise on biomarkers of neuroendocrineimmune regulation in healthy adults: a systematic review.’ Exercise Immunology Review 2022, No. 28: 36–52.
- Fennen L, Dubbeldam R, Wagner H (): ‘A comparison of a multi-segment foot model to a one-segment foot model during balance tasks.’ International Foot and Ankle Biomechanics Meeting, i-FAB Committee and the University of São Paulo, São Paulo, Brasil, .
- Fennen L, Karsten B (): ‘Relationship between Critical Power and Functional Threshold Power.’ World Conference of Cycling and Science, 4th Science and Cycling Conference, Düsseldorf, Germany, .