Contact & Accessibility
The contact details are as follows:
- Name: Tino Minas
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +49 251 83-25310
The web administration of the Institute of Sociology currently only offers contact by e-mail or telephone. There are currently no fixed attendance and office hours. All inquiries are always processed as quickly as possible.
If you have any wishes, questions or suggestions regarding the website of the Institute of Sociology, please send me an e-mail or call me.
I am responsible for the following:
- Posting current announcements on the website
- Make changes to the Institute's website
- Saving documents and making them available for download
- Create new pages, e.g. for new employees
- Advice on the design and updating of the personal page all employees
- Create web pages for projects and conferences in standard WWU design, such as databases with project reports, photos, etc., registration forms for meetings, linking to surveys
The Learnweb is the central e-learning platform at WWU Münster. Based on the open source system Moodle, the Learnweb offers all teachers at WWU the opportunity to support their courses online with a course in the Learnweb.
Teachers usually create and maintain the Learnweb courses themselves. If required, a short instruction [de] gives first assistance. The web administration of the Institute of Sociology will be happy to support you on request. The Learnweb support team offers special and further support by e-mail email@example.com or by telephone at +49 251 83-22408 (Mon, Tue, Thu & Fri 10-14).