There are many students at the University of Münster who not only go to classes, but also devote themselves in many ways to addressing the needs of the University and the interests of their fellow students.
In order to honour and promote the voluntary efforts of these dedicated students, the University of Münster awards the "Student Prize for Extraordinary Student Commitment" every year – a distinction that comes with 7,500 euros in prize money.
The prize is awarded to individual students as well as student organisations for outstanding social or cultural commitment to the University of Münster, in particular, students who
- help other students in specific situations in their studies, e.g. beginning students, transfer students and international students
- are a valuable addition to the University of Münster and student life due to their commitment to social or cultural concerns related to the University
- contribute to promoting dialogue within the University or between the University and the public sphere
- establish contact between students and the professional world in such a way that merits distinction
- are devoted to serving student interests in an otherwise extraordinary manner
Download the current call for proposals of the Student Prize here. If you require further information, please contact the Executive Assistant for Internationalization and Knowledge Transfer.