Advice for international students
Feel free to ask the International Office team for support and advice on a wide variety of study-related and social problems, e.g.
- first questions at the start of your studies,
- getting health insurance,
- dealing with formalities,
- problems of daily life in Münster/Germany,
- general questions or problems at university.
Please feel free to make an appointment (firstname.lastname@example.org) or contact our InfoPoint! Our student team will answer your first questions and support you with tips, e.g. when looking for an apartment or job. You can reach the InfoPoint on Mondays to Fridays, 10 am to 18 pm, by phone (+49 251 83-22229) or online via Facebook.