If you have any questions about studying at Münster University for students from Ukraine, please contact:
Deputy head: Maria Homeyer
- Advice for international prospective students and applicants on university preparatory programmes, choosing a major, admission requirements, application procedures and life in Germany / Münster
- Information events
- Internal / external networks
Office hours for international prospective students:
- Consultation in person: Thursdays 11 am - 1pm (Room 227/228)
Will not take place on 30 November 2023.
- Virtual consultation hours: Wednesdays 10.30 am - 12 pm
You need a stable internet connection, a microphone and a webcam. You can find the waiting room here. You will be called into the conversation when it is your turn. Will not take place on 29 November 2023.
- Further information and office hours for refugees interested in studying
Changes to our current office hours: There will be no consultation hours on Wednesday, 29 November, and Thursday, 30. November 2023.
For first information...
...please contact our student assistants at our InfoPoint.
The InfoPoint is available Monday to Friday from 10 am to 5 pm: via Facebook , via telephone: 0251 83-22229 or on site. The InfoPoint is located in the International Student Lounge in the building "Botanicum", entrance C (Schlossgarten 3).
You can also send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Social counselling for international students
- Advice and welcome programmes
Open online consultation:
- Tuesdays, 2 pm - 3 pm (Janna Rademacher)
- Wednesdays, 11 am - 12 pm (Verena Stenzel)
Please note: There will be no online consultation hour of Ms. Stenzel on 29 November 2023.
- Advice on visa matters
- BAföG advice for refugees
On Thursday, 23 November 2023, the open online consultation will not take place.
- Open online consultation hours: Thursdays, 1 pm - 3 pm
Zoom link for the online consultation
You need an internet connection, a microphone and a camera. You do not need to register to enter the online consultation. You will be taken to a "waiting room" and will be called into the conversation when it is your turn.