Institutions & cooperation partners
- University of Münster (applicant university)
- Bielefeld University
- University of Hohenheim
- Max Planck Institute for Molecular Biomedicine (MPI-MBM), Münster
- Max Planck Institute for Polymer Research (MPI-P), Mainz
Local research network
We work closely together with other collaborative research projects in the scientific focus area of cell dynamics and imaging at the University of Münster. By joining forces in the Cells in Motion Interfaculty Centre, we embed the specific scientific topics of the individual networks into a larger thematic context, and together we further develop our scientific field as well as supportive offers and institutional structures.
- Cells in Motion Interfaculty Centre (CiM)
- CRC 1009 "Breaking Barriers – Immune cells and pathogens at cell/matrix barriers"
- CRC 1348 "Dynamic Cellular Interfaces: Formation and Function"
- CRC/TRR 128 "Initiating/Effector versus Regulatory Mechanisms in Multiple Sclerosis"
- CRU 342 "Organ Dysfunction During Systemic Inflammation"
- Clinician Scienstist Programme "CareerS"
- Medical Scientist Programme "InFlame"
The German Research Foundation (DFG) provides funding of more than ten million euros for the first funding period (01/2021 - 12/2024) of our Collaborative Research Centre.