Research assistant, Developmental Psychology, Institute of Psychology, University of Muenster, Germany
Research assistant, Development and Culture, Institute of Psychology, University of Osnabrueck, Germany
counselor, Babysprechstunde Osnabrück, Institute of Psychology, University of Osnabrueck, Germany
Research assistant at the Lower Saxonian Institute of Infant Education and Development (nifbe), research unit Development, Learning, and Culture, Osnabrück, Germany
Biology, Philosophy and Psychology, 1. Staatsexamen (Master equivalent), Justus-Liebig University, Germany
- Moral cognition of preschool children
- Moral intuitions and Experimental Philosophy
- Attachment and parent-child-interaction during early infancy
Journal articles (peer-reviewed)
Dworazik, N., Lange, L., Köster, M. & Kärtner, J. (in preperation). Does time pressure affect preschooler's moral judgment?
Dworazik, N., Kärtner, J.,Lange, L. & Köster, M (under review). Moral judgment sticks within the family.
Dworazik, N., Otto, H., Serdtse, Y., Senesh, R., Tishby, O., Roer-Strier, D., & Keller, H. (in preparation). The who and how in parenting. Caretaker involvement and caregiver-child interactions in two middle-class samples in Germany and Israel.
Dworazik, N. & Rusch, H. (2014). A brief history of experimental ethics - Toward an empirical Moral Philosophy. In Christoph Luetge, Hannes Rusch & Matthias Uhl (eds.), Experimental Ethics. Palgrave Macmillan.
- WS 2016/2017 Development and Counseling, seminar
- WS 2015/2016, Developmental Psychopathology, seminar
- WS 2014/2015, Evolutionary Psychology, lecture
- WS 2013/2014, Evolutionary Psychology, lecture