- . . “It was never made for TV.” Niche sports in the age of digital plenitude. A case of the World Rally Championship (WRC). Dissertation thesis, Ghent University. Ghent Universty, Belgium.
- ‘Owned streaming platforms and television broadcast deals: the case of the World Rally Championship.’ European Journal of International Management 15, No. 2-3. doi: 10.1504/EJIM.2021.113255. .
- 10.1080/24704067.2021.1972432. . ‘Powerful Owners and Powerful Legacies. What Drives Change in the World Rally Championship?’ Journal of Global Sport Management Online first. doi:
- 10.5617/jomi.6289. . ‘Fan Engagement in Motorsports: A Case of the FIA World Rally Championship.’ The Journal of Media Innovations 5, No. 1. doi:
- Samuel Tickell (): ‘Owned streaming platforms and broadcast television deals’. 2021 Applied Sport Management Association Conference (ASMA), Online, .