Information date for the MAP Didactics of Sport
Every semester an information meeting for the module final examination is offered. Information is available during the lecture "Fachdidaktische Konzepte" or on request in the secretary's office at Mrs. Nielsen:
The examination literature is divided into three parts: (A) survey literature, (B) basic literature, and (C) elective literature (12 topics). The basic literature and one elective topic are mandatory. The examination literature is available in its entirety on the web for examination candidates and can be downloaded via the Learnweb course for MAP Sports Didactics (M11) - Registration and Literature. You will receive the current password during the lecture "Fachdidaktische Konzepte" or upon request in the secretary's office at Mrs. Nielsen:
There are two textbooks for the module "Fachdidaktik", which are available in bookstores and free of charge for students via SpringerLink. The chapters "Introduction and Basic Concepts" of all topics of the two textbooks are part of the compulsory basic literature, for the chosen elective topic the complete chapter.
Deadlines and dates
Deadlines and dates can be found on the IfS central page.
Structure of the module examination
- The final module examination in sports didactics is basically a four-hour written examination. According to the examination regulations, its content covers the entire module, i.e. it is not limited to the lecture.
- The written exam consists of three sub-questions on the reproduction, discussion and application of what has been learned. In the exam, students will be asked 10 short questions on definitions of terms across the breadth of the module in task part a) (see mandatory basic literature). The task parts b) and c) refer to the chosen elective topic and the corresponding literature provided.
- Not only the reproduction of learned facts is evaluated, but also the level of reflection and the content-related stringency of the explanations. In the third part of the assignment, concrete conclusions for practice are to be developed on the basis of the theory.
- The answer to the tasks depends on the operators used. A list of the operators is available in the Learnweb course on MAP Sport Didactics.
Registration for the module final examination
- Registration for the examination is also done via the Learnweb course for MAP Sport Didactics (M11) - Registration and Literature. The password for the respective examination period will be announced early. Please enter your data accordingly in the database there and upload the official registration form of the examination office. Only if the internal sports deadline is met, the registration can be considered.
- Upon registration, an elective topic is selected and an examiner is proposed. Possible examiners are Andre Magner, Dr. Marion Golenia, Dr. Markus Jürgens, Dr. Kathrin Kohake, Franziska Duensing-Knop, Nils Kaufmann, Uta Kaundinya, Ute Große-Westermann, Renate Nocon-Stoffers and Prof. Dr. Nils Neuber.
- The Examination Office I organizes the examination (rooms, supervision, etc.) and informs the students accordingly. Information on the result of the examination is exclusively given by the Examination Office I.
Documents and Links
Textbooks for the subject didactics module (via SpringerLink):