Students who are interested in a stay abroad within the framework of the Erasmus program should contact the responsible Erasmus coordinator at least one year before the start of the planned study abroad. At the Department of Physics this is
- Prof. Dr. Michael Becken for the University Complutense Madrid,
- Prof. Dr. Anton Andronic for the University Paris-Sud,
- Prof. Dr. Alexander Kappes for the Universities Sevilla, York, Lissabon und Leiden, Dublin, Glasgow, Nizza und Palma de Mallorca
The following registration deadlines should be met:
- 15.9. Universities Lissabon, Leiden
- 28.2. for all other partner universities
(i.e. one or half a year before the planned stay abroad).
For the registration it is sufficient to submit the completed application form to Mrs. Mayer (Institute of Nuclear Physics, Wilhelm-Klemm-Str. 9, room 222). Please indicate several desired study locations, since especially the English-speaking universities are in great demand and the coordinators try to make a stay abroad possible for all interested students.