Hadron collider phenomenology:
production of coloured SUSY particles
- assocrated top quark production with an EW boson
- Higgs production
- precision calculations, in particular:
- QCD resummation,
- electroweak corrections,
- multiple parton scattering
Current group members
Former group members
- Johannes Michel (2017, MSc) ↪ PhD student, DESY Hamburg
- Christoph Borschensky (2016, PhD) ↪ postdoc at the University of Tübingen, Germany
- Raphael Heger (2016, MSc) ↪ MSc student (philosophy) at the University of Münster
- Cesar Tejera Centeno (2016, MSc)
- Vincent Theeuwes (2015, PhD) ↪ postdoc at the SUNY Buffalo, USA
- Simon May (2015, BSc) ↪ MSc student at the University of Münster
- Patrick Hamers (2014, MSc) ↪ PhD student at the University of Southampton, UK
- Kevin Max (2014, BSc) ↪ MSc student at the MPI for Nuclear Physics, Heidelberg, Germany
- Saskia Schmiemann (2013, BSc) ↪ PhD student at the University of Münster
See our Research Training Group webpage
Teaching in summer semester 2019
Master and bachelor theses
Please contact me if you are interested in a master or bachelor thesis in my group.
- MSc Johannes Michel: “Transverse Momentum Resummation at Forward Rapidities and Its Applications to LHC Physics”, 2017.
- PhD Christoph Borschensky: “Precision Calculations for Coloured Supersymmetric Particle Production at the LHC”, 2016.
- PhD Vincent Theeuwes: “Soft gluon resummation for heavy particle production at the LHC”, 2015.
- MSc Raphael Heger: “Threshold resummation for supersymmetric top-quark pair-production at the LHC”, 2016.
- MSc Cesar Tejera Centeno: “Higgs boson production at the LHC”, 2016.
- MSc Patrick Hamers: “Associated neutralino-pair production with a Z boson at the LHC”, 2014.
- BSc Simon May: “Properties of supersymmetric top quark pair-production at hadron colliders”, 2015.
- BSc Kevin Max: “Squark and gluino production with non-degenerate masses at the LHC and future hadron colliders”, 2014.
- BSc Saskia Schmiemann: “Coulomb corrections to squark-pair production at the LHC”, 2013.