- Mantle Petrology
- Geochemistry of Kimberlites
- Metasomatic Processes in the Subcontinental Lithospheric Mantle
- Time-Of-Flight Mass Spectrometry
- PhD studies at the Department of Earth and Atmospheric Sciences, University of Alberta, Edmonton, Canada
- Diplom (MSc equivalent) studies in geology/paleontology at the University of Mainz, Germany
- Marie Skłodowska-Curie Fellowship (Post-doc) at the University of Münster, Germany. Project ID: 746518
- Application Scientist for Laser Ablation Inductively Coupled Plasma Time-of-Flight Mass Spectrometry at TOFWERK AG, Thun, Switzerland
- Research Assistant in the Arctic Resources Geochemistry Laboratory at the Department of Earth and Atmospheric Sciences, University of Alberta, Edmonton, Canada
- Teaching Assistant at the Department of Earth and Atmospheric Sciences, University of Alberta, Edmonton, Canada
- . (). Trace element mapping of high-pressure, high-temperature experimental samples with laser ablation ICP time-of-flight mass spectrometry - Illuminating melt-rock reactions in the lithospheric mantle. Lithos, 352-353, 105282. doi: 10.1016/j.lithos.2019.105282.
- . (). Trace element analysis of high-Mg olivine by LA-ICP-MS--Characterization of natural olivine standards for matrix-matched calibration and application to mantle peridotites. Chemical Geology, 2019. doi: 10.1016/j.chemgeo.2019.06.019. [In Press]
- . (). Polymineralic Inclusions in Megacrysts as Proxies for Kimberlite Melt Evolution—A Review. Minerals, 9(9). doi: 10.3390/min9090530. [In Press]
- . (). The application of trace elements and Sr--Pb isotopes to dating and tracing ruby formation: The Aappaluttoq deposit, SW Greenland. Chemical Geology, 2019. doi: 10.1016/j.chemgeo.2019.05.035. [In Press]
- . (). Olivine trace element compositions in diamondiferous lamproites from India: Proxies for magma origins and the nature of the lithospheric mantle beneath the Bastar and Dharwar cratons. Lithos, 2018. doi: 10.1016/j.lithos.2018.11.026.
- . (). Deep Magma Storage revealed by Multi-Method Elemental Mapping of Clinopyroxene Megacrysts at Stromboli Volcano. Frontiers in Earth Science, 7, 239. doi: 10.3389/feart.2019.00239. [In Press]
- . (). Cr-rich megacrysts of clinopyroxene and garnet from Lac de Gras kimberlites, Slave Craton, Canada–implications for the origin of clinopyroxene and garnet in cratonic lherzolites. Mineralogy and Petrology, 2018, 1-14. doi: 10.1007/s00710-018-0599-2.
- 10.1016/j.lithos.2018.02.011. (). The uniquely high-temperature character of Cullinan diamonds: A signature of the Bushveld mantle plume? Lithos, null(null), 362-373. doi:
Articles in Journals
- 10.1016/j.lithos.2016.12.015. (). The aluminum-in-olivine thermometer for mantle peridotites — Experimental versus empirical calibration and potential applications. Lithos, null(null), 301-314. doi:
- (). Laser Ablation and inductively coupled plasma-time-of-flight mass spectrometry - A powerful combination for high-speed multielemental imaging on the micrometer scale. Spectroscopy (Santa Monica), 32(5), 14-20.
- 10.1007/s00410-016-1275-3. (). The evolution of calcite-bearing kimberlites by melt-rock reaction: evidence from polymineralic inclusions within clinopyroxene and garnet megacrysts from Lac de Gras kimberlites, Canada. Contributions to Mineralogy and Petrology, 171(7). doi:
- 10.1016/j.lithos.2015.02.016. (). The olivine macrocryst problem: New insights from minor and trace element compositions of olivine from Lac de Gras kimberlites, Canada. Lithos, null(null), 238-252. doi: