Recommendations for Admins
An essential aspect of security is the simple, fast, transparent and compact availability of information on all security-relevant aspects and its active dissemination among users at Münster University. For this reason, the IT Security Management Team regularly publishes a security handbook which summarises all regulations, recommendations and measures with security relevance. It represents a central point for the procurement of information especially for all persons concerned with IT security (in particular administrators), but also for all interested users.
General reulations can be found here.
Further Recommendations and Guides for Admins
- Regulation for encryption of mobile devices [de] (December 2020)
- Recommendation for dealing with malware (December 2019)
- Guide to automatic e-mail signing with Signing Milter [de](September 2019)
- Recommendation to disable TLS versions prior 1.2 [de] (April 2019)
- Recommendation for Endpoint Security [de] (August 2018)
- Recommendation for sending business e-mails, e-mail newsletters and status e-mails [de](January 2018)
- Recommendations for Secure Administration [de] (October 2017)