Society for Ethic in Münster (Registered)
The Society for Ethic is a charitable organization of the Institute of Ethics and Associated Social Sciences (IfES) by the Faculty of Protestant Theology at the University of Münster.
- raise awareness and interest in ethical education and reflection with a protestant theological lens
- reach a larger audience per lecture and discussion events about current events
- support the work of the IfES via project-related means
- have lots of interested members of the public and the church join us in our work
- inform our members regularly about (upcoming) projects and the results of the IfES
- offer a forum for everyone to share & discuss current developments in ethics
- constant networking & to keep in touch with alumni, students and staff of the IfES
Boost our work by joining us!