Conditions of Admittance (from Winter semester 2015/16 onwards)
- Applicants must hold a degree, obtained in a Bachelor course or an equivalent course of at least 6 semesters. It must be a degree in Social or Cultural Anthropology, or in a discipline with a social anthropological component (min. 15 CP).
- English language proficiency at the level of C1 (7 IELTS, 93 TOEFL) is required.
- Final overall degree of Bachelor: at least 2,3
- For German, EU-citizens and NON- EU citizens: the deadline for applications in 2020 is extended to 20th August 2020!
- NON-EU citizens: Application opens 1st week of May. An early application is recommended.
Start: Winter semester - October