- 05/2019 - 07/2019: Research in Mer Bleue Conservation Area, Ottawa, ON, Canada. Trace gas analysis, stable carbon and stable oxygen isotopes
- since 04/2019: Scientific Assistant in in the Ecohydrology and Biogeochemistry Group at the University of Münster
- 09/2018 - 02/2019: Technical translator for Rigaku Europe
- 04/2018 - 04/2019: Research Assistant in the Ecohydrology and Biogeochemistry Group at the University of Münster
- 08/2014 - 06/2018: Working student at eurofins GfA Muenster: Undertaking repairs on analyzers as well as analyzer (re-)calibration; IT infrastructure maintenance; Data Evaluation in emissions-/ immission analysis; Gravimetry; Carrying our measurements
- 08/2014 - 10/2015: Research Assistant in the Department of Forestry-, Geo- and Hydro sciences at the University of Technology, Dresden, Germany; Refining methods in X-Ray Fluorescence
- 04/2013 - 03/2019: Studies in Landcsape Ecology (Bachelor of Science & Master of Science) at the University of Münster
Master thesis: „Spatial and Temporal δ13C Variability in Emitted Methane and its Relationship to Environmental Variables in a Canadian Bog“, therefore I stayed in Ottawa, CA from 06/2018 until 09/2019; In cooperation with Carleton University, Ottawa and McGill University, Montreal.
Bachelor thesis: „Carbon Isotope Fractionation in Methanogenesis and Methane Oxidation in a Canadian Peatland“
- 10/2010 -04/2013: Studies in Chemistry (Bachelor of Science) at the University of Münster
- Carbon cycle in peatland ecosystems
- Stable isotopes of carbon and oxygen
- Method development and validation in the analysis of complex matrices in environmental sciences
- Application scenarios for UAVs in environmental sciences
Offices and committees
- Elected member of the chemistry student council 2011-2015
- Representative of the academic staff on the institute board of the Institute of Landscape Ecology 2020-2022
- Study projects
- Training at the autochamber system in Mer Bleue Bog, Ottawa, ON, Canada;
- Supervision of laboratory practical courses
- Instrumental methods of analytical chemistry for landscape ecologists (since Winter 2019)
- Biogeochemistry in the Bachelor programme
- Biogeochemistry in the Master programme
- . . ‘Electron Accepting Capacities of a Wide Variety of Peat Materials From Around the Globe Similarly Explain CO2 and CH4 Formation.’ Global Biogeochemical Cycles 37, No. 1: e2022GB007459. doi: https://doi.org/10.1029/2022GB007459.
- . . ‘Electron Accepting Capacities of a Wide Variety of Peat Materials From Around the Globe Similarly Explain CO2 and CH4 Formation.’ Global Biogeochemical Cycles 37, No. 1: e2022GB007459. doi: 10.1029/2022GB007459.
- . . ‘Biogas digestate as a sustainable phytosterol source forbiotechnological cascade valorization.’ Microbial Biotechnology 16, No. 2: 337–349. doi: 10.1111/1751-7915.14174.