Veranstaltung des Career Service der WWU:
A.1.8 Career Orientation and Application Techniques
In this workshop you will be given the opportunity to work on two central aspects of your career start: On the one hand, we will focus on your professional options that your studies could open. On the other hand, we will deal with your individual application strategy.
In the first part of the workshop you get to know a model which helps you developing your individual job profile. In part 2 you learn how to present your profile to potential employers.
- You get to know a model for profile analysis.
- You develop your own professional profile.
- You prepare a professional application.
Who can take part?
All those who are currently studying or doing their doctorate at the University of Münster or who passed their final examinations at the University of Münster during the past year.
Leistungspunkte in den Allgemeinen Studien2
Scheduled date & time:
- Thursday, 10th December 2020, 10.15 a.m.–4.45 p.m.
- One week online period
- Thursday, 17th December 2020, 10.15 a.m.–4.45 p.m.
The workshop runs over two days and includes an online period.
How can I obtain credit points?
If you are a Bachelor student and would like to obtain credit points by participating in a Careers Service event within the framework of General Studies (Allgemeine Studien), you are required to write a three-page reflection after having participated in the event and to submit this reflection by Sunday, 28 February 2021, to the Careers Service.
The regulation above applies accordingly if you want to obtain credit points in study programmes other than the ”Zwei-Fach-Bachelor”.
You can find important information regarding the reflection here: www.uni-muenster.de/CareerService/en/programm/essay.html
How do I register for the events?
- You have to register online with the Careers Service: https://sso.uni-muenster.de/CareerService/php/wise_anmeldung.php?vid=A.1.8
- If you would like to obtain credit points within the General Studies framework (Allgemeine Studien) of the Bachelor degree courses, you will also have to register with QISPOS (in German only): www.uni-muenster.de/studium/en/pruefungen/qispos.html
The Careers Service staff cannot register you with QISPOS. We are able to record your credit points only if you register in time with both systems. Please keep the QISPOS registration deadlines in mind.
How do I cancel my registration?
If you are registered but cannot take part in the event, please make sure to cancel in time:
If you have any questions, please contact:
University of Münster Careers Service
Telephone: 0251 83-32293